We currently offer a unique opportunity for veterans for self-reliance and independence. OSTI has recognized the need to expand its curriculum into a more hybrid type of educational program. This means there is a combination of online and a hands-on application during the course of study. The program is designed to be completed within 12 months. The objective of this training program is to inspire our students to become self-sufficient in their safety career goals.
If you want to:
- Start or Advance Your Safety Training Career
- Achieve Advanced Safety Certification
- Deliver Quality Safety Training
- Use Proven Professional Training Materials
- Be Part of Ongoing Training Updates
- Use the OSTI Logo
- Access to a 800 Number
- Listed on the OSTI website
- Participate in Course Content Development Workshops
Then this could be your opportunity. This is a limited offer and may not be available again for years.
- Occupational Health and Safety Fundamentals
- Professional Safety Auditor
- Injury Illness Prevention
- Instructor Development
- Capstone (residential)
This program consists of over 200 hours of workplace safety education and training with the opportunity to participate in future course content development workshops.